I am a property and commercial lawyer with an interest in resource management. I provide advice on the conversion of property to forestry, horticulture, viticulture and dairy and specialise in subdivisions, residential developments, and general commercial matters. I have lived and worked in Wellington and the Bay of Plenty and assist clients from all backgrounds, from first-home buyers through to seasoned developers.
My experience involves:
- Environmental due diligence advice on the conversion of land;
- Consenting requirements with Environment Canterbury and local authorities;
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties;
- Property development and sales;
- Funding and refinancing residential developments and commercial projects (including Provincial Growth Funding);
- Commercial leasing; and
- Trust establishment.