I am a litigation and dispute resolution expert. I lead Duncan Cotterill’s employment, health and safety and insurance law team in Wellington.
My advice is pragmatic, outcome focused and commercial. My work includes acting for:
- Insurers on statutory liability claims, professional indemnity and disciplinary matters.
- A range of organisations in all matters relating to health and safety including WorkSafe investigations and prosecutions, training, compliance and implementation of relevant health and safety policies and procedures. I have experience in a range of industries including forestry, manufacturing, agriculture, education, construction and hospitality.
- Senior management and HR advisors providing strategic advice on all aspects of employment law including disciplinary and performance matters, restructuring and redundancy procedures, personal grievances, restraint of trade disputes, protection of confidential information and human rights issues.
- Professionals in coronial inquires and disciplinary matters before their relevant statutory bodies.
- Companies and individuals in the District Court, High Court and specialist Tribunals in commercial and civil litigation matters.