I act for public and private sector clients in relation to property acquisitions, subdivisions, property development and sales, construction and development funding, commercial leasing, complex property matters and commercial matters.
I have an in depth knowledge of the Unit Titles Act 2010 and matters affecting bodies corporate generally. I also act for a number of developers on large scale unit title developments around the country.
Part of my commercial practice is focused on the Health Sector including preparing bespoke agreements and structuring for private practices and their general commercial needs.
Recent work includes advising:
- on the sale of a notable mountain bike park and surrounding land to the Department of Conservation,
- a large staged unit title subdivision,
- body corporates on various unit title matters,
- shareholding and clinicians agreements for a well-known private health practice, and
- leasing matters for an NZX listed company.
With a clear understanding of the technical and practical issues involved in property and commercial matters I strive to deliver timely practical advice and work with my clients to achieve commercial outcomes.