I am a member of the Auckland commercial team, advising on general corporate and commercial matters.
I have experience in local and cross-border M&A transactions, corporate advisory matters and shareholding arrangements, including shareholders’ agreements and restructures. I have assisted a broad range of clients in these areas, from large corporates to SMEs.
Recent examples of work include:
- Assisting a New Zealand listed healthcare provider on its corporate transactions in respect of medical practices and pharmacies.
- Assisting a listed French insurance company on the sale of its Singapore business to a multinational bank.
- Assisting a global video game development company in respect of investment from a private equity firm.
- Assisting a listed French energy company on its purchase of a Singapore EV charging business.
- Acting for a large New Zealand grocery franchise / co-operative in its capacity as franchisor.
Prior to joining Duncan Cotterill, I worked at an international firm in Singapore and a large firm in New Zealand.