I am an associate in the commercial team, based in the Auckland office, and have a background as a specialist private client lawyer.
I enjoy working with clients to understand their personal asset planning needs and implementing bespoke asset management plans that are effective, streamlined and future-focused.
I have experience across the private client practice area and my expertise includes:
• Trust formations, resettlements, and wind-ups (including the transfer of assets)
• Reviewing and advising on existing trusts and asset management plans
• Providing legal advice to trustees
• Advising on and implementing variations to trusts
• Charitable trusts
• Estate and succession planning, including wills and enduring powers of attorney
• Protecting assets for clients in relationships (s 21 Contracting out Agreements (“pre-nups”)).