I specialise in family law and have experience in a wide range of areas including complex trust and relationship property disputes, claims against estates, and childcare disputes.
My areas of expertise include:
- Relationship property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation, and Court proceedings);
- Contracting out Agreements for couples who are in or are contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- Parenting arrangements for the care of children;
- Family violence matters;
- Divorce applications and spousal maintenance;
- Claims against an estate; and
- Applications for the appointment of a property manager or welfare guardian for an individual who has lost capacity.
My aim is to provide pragmatic advice to clients, and to work with clients to achieve the best possible outcome. My background is in law and psychology, and I am dedicated to assisting clients in navigating what are usually stressful and highly emotive times.