I am a highly experienced lawyer specialising in employment and health and safety law. I have represented employer and employee clients across a broad range of industries and my expertise includes the following:
• Performance management
• Disciplinary matters and processes (including a particular expertise where matters may overlap with
• Independent investigations
• Restructuring and redundancy
• Restraints of trade
• Medical incapacity
• Employment agreements and policies
• Holidays and leave
• Independent contractor agreements
• All stages of health and safety matters
I am a very experienced litigator and have significant dispute resolution experience. I regularly represent clients at mediation and in court, and can be engaged to undertake independent investigations into workplace issues.
I am also an accredited mediator and available to assist should you require mediation.
I have previously practised law in England, both as a barrister and as a government lawyer. I was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2001 as a member of Middle Temple.
I was recognised as an employment and workplace health and safety rising star by the Doyles Workplace Health & Safety Law Rankings 2023. I regularly present at seminars and provide media commentary, and I am a member of the Auckland District Law Society Employment Law Committee.