I am a lawyer in the commercial team in the Christchurch office. I specialise in commercial property work but have an interest in construction.
I advise on a broad range of commercial property matters including:
- Sale and purchase of both residential and commercial properties,
- Residential build contracts,
- Property subdivision, finance and development,
- Purchase and sale of businesses, and
- Commercial arrangements such as distribution agreements.
Some milestone experience includes advising a Christchurch based residential building company and assisting a New Zealand based manufacturer of high end medical apparatus with establishing of a global distribution network, including the preparation and negotiation of distribution agreements with various overseas distributors situated in the EU, US, Canada and Australia.
My strength is providing pragmatic and strategic advice.
I am a member of the Society of Construction Law New Zealand and fluent in Serbo-Croatian.