As the concept of “work” as we know it has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are also significant legislative changes on the horizon in New Zealand. In this one hour 9 minute video, Duncan Cotterill employment Senior Associates Helen Pryde and Jeremy Ansell provide an update on topical employment law issues for New Zealand employers, including:
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements in a post-lockdown environment;
- Possible changes to the Holidays Act;
- Proposed legislative changes relevant to the employee v contractor distinction;
- The progress of Fair Pay Agreements; and
- The new Income Insurance Scheme and its impact on employers.
Click here to view.