On this page you can find information and resources regarding the changes made by the Incorporated Societies Act 2022. Senior Associate Louisa Joblin has provided some key information and steps needed to action the changes that all Incorporated Societies in New Zealand will need to make. We will be updating and adding information here to ensure you have all of the information and insights you need to guide you through this process.
- Incorporated Societies Constitution checklist: A useful checklist to assist with the requirements for an incorporated society’s constitution under section 26 of the Act.
- Incorporated Societies Regulations released: five things societies need know: This article outlines the five key requirements societies should make sure they are aware of and can fulfil.
- Incorporated Societies Act – what societies will need to do, and by when: This article outlines the changes to the Act, key dates and what actions societies need to take.
- FAQs – Changes to the Incorporated Societies Act 2022: Your questions answered.
- Residents’ Associations part of new regime: Three key impacts for Residents’ Associations.
We welcome any questions you might have and are here to assist with you with these changes:
Louisa Joblin, Senior Associate
021 659 064