Video: Health & safety requirements for operating at COVID-19 Alert Level 3
Click here to view Christchurch health and safety partners Sarah Townsend and Scott Wilson discussing health and safety requirements for businesses operating at COVID-19 Alert Level 3.
Topics covered include:
- Prevention measures for workers
- Risk management for workplaces and operations
- Guidance for businesses on creating COVID-19 control plans
- Protocols for physical distancing, contactless engagement, hygiene, deliveries and visitors, and PPE,
- Response plans if a worker tests positive for COVID-19
For further information, please contact a member of our health and safety team.