I am an experienced construction and commercial property lawyer who brings significant large-project build expertise during twelve years’ working for a leading UK international firm. My particular areas of expertise are property acquisitions, sales and leasing, infrastructure, construction and developments.
I have extensive experience in a full range of construction matters including:
- Drafting project specific building contracts, sub-contracts, consultant appointments, warranties, performance bonds and other ancillary contract documentation.
- Advising head contractors, subcontractors, consultants and funders in relation to contract packages.
- Preparing standard suites of contract documentation.
- Advising in relation to contract issues including payment claims and disputes, variations and extensions of time.
- Advising in relation to disputes including preparing claim documentation and adjudication.
My property experience includes the full gamut of commercial property work with a recent emphasis on large mixed-use joint venture developments, typically owned 50% publicly, 50% private, as well as large-scale developments and infrastructure projects.
I am UK qualified and have been practicing as a lawyer since 2005.