I advise on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, shareholding arrangements, capital raisings, corporate restructurings and drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts. I work with large, privately-owned businesses and SMEs operating across various industry sectors. I am also passionate about assisting early-stage companies as they progress through their life cycles.
I work collaboratively with my clients to understand their particular business needs and deliver strategic, tailored solutions.
My transaction experience includes advising:
- a listed healthcare provider on numerous corporate transactions
- a national waste management business on a range of business acquisitions and divestments
- a heavy commercial vehicle distribution business on its sale to a multinational company
- a freight forwarding business on its sale to a listed Japanese company
- an investor on the acquisition of an iconic vineyard
- various start-ups on capital raisings and employee share plans
I have previously worked at top tier and medium sized firms and supported several leading corporates on a secondment basis.