I am an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer, advising a broad range of clients across a variety of business and private client matters.
My areas of expertise include:
- Business/company disposals and acquisitions
- Business advisory and corporate structuring
- Governance issues, including shareholder arrangements, stakeholder management and board matters
- Regulatory requirements and advising on compliance under financial markets legislation in respect of capital raising, financial service providers and employee share schemes
- Consumer finance legislation and documentation
- Asset protection, succession and estate planning
- Trusts law
I enjoy working with clients to help them achieve their goals and meet their business needs. I am a trusted advisor who works closely with clients to provide comprehensive and practical advice on both business, and personal, legal needs.
I am a member of the ADLS Trust Law Committee and a board member of the Auckland YWCA.