I advise clients on a broad range of commercial and property matters including all aspects of leasing, subdivisions, residential and commercial developments, and other general commercial matters. I also specialise in high net worth private client work. Prior to joining Duncan Cotterill, I worked for an international firm in the United Kingdom as well as national firms in New Zealand.
My recent experience includes:
- all commercial leasing matters for large scale commercial landlords, including retail and shopping centres;
- carrying out due diligence investigations on multimillion dollar acquisitions of both agricultural and commercial property investments;
- the preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts;
- acquisition and sale of residential and commercial properties;
- property development and commercial projects; and
- sale and purchase of businesses.