I specialise in property law and advise clients on all aspects of commercial property law including property developments, subdivisions, leasing, commercial and residential property acquisitions and sales and land related matters.
My experience includes:
- acting for developers in connection with various complex staged subdivisions,
- acting for clients on their freehold, unit title and leasehold subdivisions,
- advising on the sale of a large scale shopping centre,
- acting on the sale of a large commercial office building and other commercial premises,
- advising on financing aspects in connection with clients property developments,
- negotiating leases for commercial premises,
- advising on leasing disputes, and
- advising on issues in connection with cross leases.
I have presented a seminar for the Auckland District Law Society on commercial leasing issues relating to earthquake–prone buildings. I have also previously worked in-house in the banking sector.