I am part of our commercial team in the Christchurch office. I advise on a wide range of commercial and private client matters and have a particular focus in property, agribusiness and asset planning.
My commercial and private client work includes advising on:
- Sale and purchase of properties for both rural and residential.
- Small business acquisitions and restructures.
- Asset planning including wills and trusts and general asset protection.
- Occupation right agreements.
- General property matters.
As I grew up on a farm in the Canterbury area, I have a particular interest in the agribusiness sector and enjoy working with individuals, families and larger corporate groups involved in this area.
I am currently on parental leave.