I am a commercial lawyer and act for clients on a wide range of legal matters with respect to commercial, property and financing transactions.
More specifically, my general legal practice includes:
- Advising on a wide range of corporate and commercial law matters,
- A strong background in the banking and financial services sector, including advising on loan facilities, security arrangements, PPSA issues and guarantees,
- A range of commercial property transactions,
- Rural property transactions, including advising on matters specific to high country stations,
- Advising on Overseas Investment Act applications
- Residential conveyancing, and
- Assisting those in the not-for-profit sector on a range of issues.
I was recognised as a NZ Lawyer "Rising Star" in 2022.