I am a commercial lawyer and act for clients on a wide range of legal matters with respect to commercial, property and financing transactions.
More specifically, my general legal practice includes:
- Advising on a wide range of corporate and commercial law matters,
- A strong background in the banking and financial services sector, including advising on loan facilities, security arrangements, PPSA issues and guarantees,
- A range of commercial property transactions,
- Rural property transactions, including advising on matters specific to high country stations,
- Advising on Overseas Investment Act applications, and
- Residential conveyancing
I am an elected Board Member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce.