Great for Grads
We relish the enthusiasm and fresh viewpoints that graduates bring to our culture. Our graduate programme is well organised, dynamic and rewarding. Hundreds of graduates seek jobs every year. If you’re accepted, we’ll offer you opportunities to experience a range of specialisations and to choose the career path that best plays to your strengths.
We know that choosing a specialisation in your first few years can be difficult. Most roles in our graduate programme involve rotations through both commercial and litigation teams so you’ll finish your first year with experience in both areas. Our graduates find this hugely beneficial because it helps them decide their future path.
We believe, wholeheartedly, in working sustainably. That means putting in the extra time when an important case or opinion is due but also having the flexibility to pursue interests and hobbies. It’s what keeps our teams fresh, focused and full of interesting ideas.
Our comprehensive graduate programme is designed to give you the best possible start in your career. It includes:
- Commercial and litigation rotation
- Ongoing training, education, and constructive feedback
- Regular peer-group meetings
- Multiple levels of support from peers, colleagues, partners and other professionals
- Support and payment for the completion of your professional study
- Challenging and interesting work opportunities, including interaction with clients from early on
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package
What’s it like here? Follow us on Facebook to find out
Deadlines for graduate and summer clerk applications
10:30am Friday 31 March - We experienced an issue with our graduate and summer clerk application portal this morning so have extended the deadline for applications until 5pm Sunday 2 April.
Applications for 2018 graduate and 2017/18 summer clerk positions close on Friday 31 March 2017. Please check our Facebook page for further details.