Cookies - automated collection
When you visit this website, Duncan Cotterill may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit, including without limitation:
- The IP address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine used to access this website;
- The date and time you are visiting;
- The pages you visit; and
- Any other information you expressly provide (such as your name and areas of interest).
Use and disclosure
We will not use or disclose your Personal Information except in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 or any other relevant legislation in force. We may use your Personal Information:
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you with products and services and information on products and services;
- For recruitment purposes;
- To analyse usage of this website;
- To provide you with further information, news, and promotional material which we consider may be of interest to you;
- To improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences; and
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes;
- If you have authorised us to do so;
- If we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- If we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- If we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- If we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
Duncan Cotterill will take all reasonable steps to protect Personal Information that is held by us or on our behalf from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Rights of access and correction
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us. Please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information to ensure it is as up to date as possible.
Third party content
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any Personal Information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the Personal Information you provide will be will collected, stored, used and distributed.
Unsolicited electronic messages - approval
To the extent you provide us with an email address, you agree that we may send you commercial electronic messages.