Our pro-bono work is a wonderful opportunity to draw on our knowledge and expertise to benefit charities, people, and local organisations who align with our core values. It’s part of belonging and giving back.
Our regular involvement in fundraising, sponsorship and donations not only keeps us in touch with our local communities, but allows us to support like-minded people and their tireless efforts to bring positive change.
We assist in the following areas, with examples of key projects:
New Zealand is lucky to boast world class artists, with the ability to transform our built and recreational environments into enriching spaces of contemplation and beauty. Forward thinking and progressive enterprise has always been in our nature at Duncan Cotterill, and we are proud to have recently supported the following:
Business is paramount to the success of our communities, and we believe in both actively utilising our own resources and also partnering with organisations that are making a real difference. We are actively involved with:
- The Institute of Directors
- New Zealand Scandinavia Business Association
- Young Insurance Professionals
- Human Resources Institute of New Zealand
- The Fundraising Institute of New Zealand
- West Coast Leading Light Business Excellence Awards
Without our thirst for technological advancement, New Zealand business would never be able to compete on the world stage. We salute this ingenuity, and our support of the following ventures shows our commitment to ensuring we stay ahead:
- NZ Hi-Tech Awards
- Canterbury Angels
- Canterbury Development Corporation Amplifier Programme
- EPIC Innovation Centre
- Lightning Lab
We make an active contribution to community governance through partners and staff contributing their time and expertise on a pro bono basis to community boards and charitable trusts.
Our team are actively involved in:
- Canterbury Angels Investors Incorporated
- Canterbury Charity Hospital Trust
- Christchurch Arts Festival Trust Board
- Dunedin Venues Management Limited
- Netball Central Zone
- NZ Football Executive Committee
- St John South Island Region Trust Board
- YMCA Auckland
We are also proud to support
We believe that every business should do what it can to raise environmental awareness and incorporate practical measures to increase environmental wellbeing into everyday business practices.
Initiatives we have introduced include reducing waste and recycling materials, minimising electricity and water consumption and reusing materials wherever possible.
We are constantly looking for new ways to minimise our environmental impact.